Oracle EBS Business Analyst
How You Will Make a Difference
- The ideal candidate is expected to provide expert guidance and direction for the development of technical / functional specifications, design, code, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Oracle e-Business Suite and related systems
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our users worldwide as a front-line support specialist in Oracle R12 e-Business Suite
- Hands-on with resolving highly complex and mission-critical issues
What You Need To Win
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- A practical, proactive approach, as well as strong analytic and communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of combined IT experience with increasing levels of responsibility is preferred.
- Expert functional knowledge of Oracle R12 and its Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Financial modules.
- Has participated in an Oracle eBS upgrade cycle.
- Has led small-scale or larger projects
- Experience integrating Oracle EBS with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with APEX, PL/SQL, Java, and SOA Webservices is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or SAP Hybris is a plus
- Occasional travel is required
- Passion for cycling or outdoor sports is plus
First and foremost, we are riders.We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!