Oracle EBS Technology Analyst
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a
technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development
lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program
specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and
contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate
with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality
and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part
of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC.
This position may not require travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the
specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with IT.
- Experience with Oracle EBS
- Technical knowledge on PLSQL, Oracle
Forms, Oracle Reports including BI Publisher, Workflows and OAF (Added
- Technical knowledge on webADI,
Scripts shell, Perl (Optional)
- Working experience in Oracle
E-Business Suite R12 Conversion
- Design, configure, unit and system
testing, documentation, assist in training and implementation of projects,
programs, workflows, etc. which are assigned by the Project Manager or Project
- Onsite-Offshore and Customer
- Ability to work in team environment
and client interfacing skills.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a
Global delivery environment
Nice to Have
- Hands-on technical experience in
Oracle modules like Order Management, Pricing, AP, AR and PO.
- Enough functional experience in
Oracle E-Biz SCM modules (OM, PO and INV)
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of
time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel
may be required as per the job requirements.