Senior Oracle Business Systems Analyst
We are seeking an Oracle Business Systems Analyst providing development and support services for Cloud based Oracle Fusion Financials Suite and FP&A applications to Finance/Accounting, Purchasing and other departments across the company. This role works closely with subject matter experts to develop solutions and manage projects that facilitate process improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle enhancements to support business processes
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them
- Advise business partners and stakeholders on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Develop and deliver end-user documentation and training materials
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology and business processes
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Oracle ERP Financials modules E-Business Suite (EBS or Cloud) preferred
- Experience as a Systems Analyst, Business Analyst or Techno-Functional Consultant preferred
- Experience with business and technical requirements gathering, analysis, modeling, verification and methodology development
- Understanding of accounting concepts including Procure-to-pay (P2P) process is helpful
- Ability to communicate and/or participate in accounting topics and the potential options to resolve the problem within Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) / Cloud
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude and strong willingness to learn new things
Other Experience is a plus, but Not required:
- Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) or Hyperion experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Familiar with Oracle Project Portfolio Management (PPM) module, and an understanding of how PPM interfaces with the General Ledger (GL) via subledger accounting (SLA), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP) and Fixed Assets (FA)
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- If you don't know Oracle Cloud, we'll teach you!
- Work / Life Balance!
- Work with big data and the latest Cloud technologies!
- Apply your Oracle Business Systems analysis, creativity, and consulting experience working in a collaborative team environment with a company that makes a real difference in our everyday lives!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Work in a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off Plan!
- Much More!
Job Location: Santa Ana CA