Senior Oracle Support Analyst
The SeniorSupport Analyst/Engineer will
focus primarily on providing expert technical after-installation support to
clients, as well as troubleshoot complex software application issues quickly
and more efficiently. Duties involve responding to customers promptly and
professionally, accurately documenting problems and resolutions, and
collaborating with clients and internal employees to solve complex technical
problems. The job requires excellent technical and soft skills.
- Work directly with clients to
provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution
- Provide support via tickets, chat,
and phone to customers.
- Answer customer questions, file
bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from
start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product
domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Actively participate in our online Community,
learning about customer pain points, answering customer questions, and posting
solution articles in your domain of expertise.
- Handle urgent escalation issues,
ensuring we accurately prioritize based on severity and customer impact.
- BS or MS in Computer Science,
Engineering, or related. We will also consider other significant technical
- Minimum of 7 years of application support experience.
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Experience in Order-To-Cash (O2C) or
Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle. Experience in Account Receivables(AR) and/or
General Ledger (GL) is a plus.
- Experience in following technologies
that support SaaS applications is an added advantage: REST API, SOAP API, web
- Excellent spoken and written
English. All customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills,
including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and
explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with a global teams
and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Positive attitude and the ability to
overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to
continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge.
You will learn something new every day!
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer
Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience,
- Minimum of 6 to 8-year software /
ERP related experience desired.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and
Revenue Recognition is an addition.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Order-To-Cash (O2C) or
Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle experience in Oracle EBS (Financials)/Netsuite.
Other ERPs can also be considered.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Working business knowledge of US
GAAP and revenue accounting a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently in a
time-critical environment and fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving capabilities as well
as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take ownership and follow
through on client issues until resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate
and coordinate with peers and senior management as required.
- Strong organizational skills,
attention to detail and technical judgment;
- Ability to work independently and