Specialist, Senior Systems (Oracle EBS)
Tap into the professional possibilities of the
largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most
diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry.
With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment,
our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be
recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for
We are currently seeking a Senior Specialist for
Oracle eBusiness Systems, release R12.1.3. This person will work effectively
under minimal supervision and provide Technical support for developing and
supporting customizations and extensions covering modules in Finance or Oracle
Projects. This position will support our business users, participate in all
relevant changes management activities, and overall service delivery and
customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users
and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Provides technical development and
support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules.
- Collaborates with customers to
ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create
spec documents that meet their needs.
- Responsible for completion of all
required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if
- Utilize industry accepted project
management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the
project life cycle.
- Acquire and utilizes business
knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books,
periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver
business expertise solutions.
- Tracking deliverable and provide
reporting to management as needed.
- Willing to travel up to10%.
What Your Background Should Look Like (minimum Qualifications)
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications
- A minimum of a high school diploma
or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4
year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical
experience is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is a plus,
preferably in Computer Science, MIS or CIS. is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working
with Oracle eBusiness Modules. Preferably Finance/Projects.
- 5 years of experience with technical
support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules.
- 5 years of OAF development
experience is required
- 5+ years of experience with SQL,
PL/SQL & XML.
- 5 years of experience with Oracle
tools Oracle Forms and Reports, BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow Builder
- 5 years of experience with Linux,
Unix, developing shell scripts.
- 5+ years of experience with the
backend table structures for Oracle and eBusiness system module is required.
- Experience on personalizations and
extensions in Oracle Applications Framework is nice to have.
- Oracle database 12C experience is a
- Experience working in a
multi-developer, team environment is preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
(SCRUM, Kanban) is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.