Sr. Product Manager
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Senior Product Manager within Proofpoint, you are the ultimate owner of the product portfolio you manage and the person responsible for driving the success of your product through development, market positioning, and customer evangelization. Our team seeks a Senior Product Manager with a passion for developing creative solutions that solve customer problems in email authentication & digital risk space.
Our ideal candidate
- Self-driven and results-oriented, bringing strong technical knowledge together with a customer-focused mindset to build great products.
- Possesses a strong data-driven mindset will help to ensure that appropriate decisions are made when trade-offs are required.
- Harnesses strong business acumen to ensure that product strategy matches with both current and future customer needs.
- Focus on defining & executing the product roadmap for Proofpoint’s cloud-based Email Fraud Defense product
- Work directly with key Proofpoint customers and internal stakeholders to develop, prioritize & refine product requirements
- Represent your product’s strategic direction both internally and with customers
- Evaluate market, competitive, and pricing trends, working with marketing and field sales to refine go to market strategy and materials
- Provide clarity and implementation guidance to roadmap feature areas with development and quality assurance teams
- Work closely with our passionate sales overlay team to understand and internalize customer feedback & objections
- Partner with our professional services team who supports our solutions, ensuring their needs are accounted for within roadmap plans.
- Develop training on new capabilities & changes to both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain competitive intelligence for use within the organization
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience launching and managing SaaS-based products or services
- Deep knowledge of Domain Name Service (DNS), WHOIS, domain reputation, PKI, and Internet security concepts
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology stack, especially Route53, network services, load balancing, and pricing models
- Experience coordinating with internal support and field teams, partners, and customers to validate solution direction and functionality
- Successful track record working with field pre-sales and engineering teams to define or deliver coherent solutions that provide strong customer value
- Prior involvement with security-related application and/or cloud software development
- Strong written skills; experience creating field-facing documentation and presentation materials
- Minimum 5 years product management experience
- MBA preferred, or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English, valid passport with ability to travel to domestic and international destinations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
Key Word: Product Manager Product Owner Scrum Solution Support System